Heartwarming Beet Soup
by Caterina Radaelli
Prep Time: 50 minutes
1. Peel the potatoes and place them into a pot with cold water. Bring the water to the boil and let cook until soft, for about forty five minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
2. Once the potatoes have cooked, set them aside to cool.
3. Chop the beets and place them into a blender.
4. Add the potatoes to the blender with the lemon juice, garlic and coconut milk.
5. Season according to taste.
6. Blend until smooth – if it is too thick, add water until reached desired consistency.
7. Place the soup back into a pot and heat it up.
8. Sprinkle a Kale & Pumpkin Seeds Mediterra Bar on top as croutons.
Ingredients SEE MORE × CLOSE
250 g pre-cooked beetroots
1 can of coconut milk
1 lemon, juice
1 clove of garlic
pinch of sea salt & pepper
1 Kale & Pumpkin Seeds Mediterra Bar