Green Bean Salad
by Caterina Radaelli
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1. In a pan, toast the pecans on a high flame for about 4/5 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook over medium heat until tender, 6/8 minutes. Transfer immediately to ice water. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and toss with dressing.
5. Garnish with crumbled Mediterra bar.
Ingredients SEE MORE × CLOSE
1/4 cup pecan pieces
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
1 Kale & Pumpkin Seeds Mediterra bar, crumbled