Yogurt Covered Strawberries
by Caterina Radaelli
Prep Time: 50 minutes
1. Cover a baking tray with some parchment paper.
2. Hold each strawberry by the stem and dip it three quarters of the way into the vanilla yogurt, leaving the top of the strawberry and the stem uncoated.
3. Place onto the baking tray.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes to set the first layer.
5. Dip the strawberries again in remaining yogurt for a thicker coating.
6. Sprinkle the crumbled Mediterra bar over the yogurt-dipped strawberries.
7. Put back in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
8. Refrigerate uncovered for about 2 hours before serving.
Ingredients SEE MORE × CLOSE
12 large strawberries with stems
1 Greek yogurt (possibly vanilla)
2 tablespoons crumbled Lemon & Walnut Mediterra Bar